For fraternal year 2020-2021, your council 4057 earned the Columbian Award and the Founders Award. On behalf of the Supreme Knight, District Deputy Jim Markley presented the award to 4057 Grand Knight Chuck Bailey at the council meeting on October 14.
- The Columbian Award is given to those councils who exhibit, through their programs and events, focus on Culture of Life, Youth, Family, the Council, service to the Community and the Church.
- Founders Award - The Founders award is given to those councils who seek to increase the number of Brother Knights aware of the fraternal benefits, that the Knights of Columbus Insurance program has to offer, by meeting or exceeding their new insurance member quota.
From our KofC Insurance Field Agent:
There will be virtual Fraternal Benefits Night hosted by Van Mueller on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, at 7:00pm.
The link for registration is within the attachment and below:
Please share widely to your Council Members and Parishioners.
All Parish Members are welcome to attend – not just Knights and their family members.
I will send at least one email to each of your Council Members, for whom I have an email address. That will reach many but not all.
To obtain credit for the Founders’ Award, please see the second attachment.
This form is from the last Fraternal Benefits Night, but I don’t believe it will change drastically.
Information: KofC Fraternal Benefits Night
Speaker: Financial Industry Leader Van Mueller
Title: Financial Success Under Any Circumstance
1. How can you maximize Social Security?
2. Do you prefer to build a legacy for your family and business or the IRS?
3. If there is a way to reduce or eliminate the income tax liability on your IRA or 401K, when would you want to know about it? Before or after they charge the tax?
4. Can you build a wonderful retirement income if interest rates remain at zero and the stock market offers zero return for a decade?
A big thank you to our Brother and Sir Knight Chip Steinberger who for the second year led #4057's COATS FOR KIDS program. The schools are MOST APPRECIATIVE of this effort as the coats are needed so very much.
Coats were delivered to Hamilton and Mount Holley Elementary Schools, and WG Rice Middle School. 1.5 HOURs donated to make a difference in so many lives.
Thank you to those who were able to join: Worthy Brothers Tony DeSorbo, Dave DeFour, Tom Kruegler, and Jack Connolly. Thank you for representing the Council that Rocks!
KofC 4057 set up a candy distribution station as part of St. Patrick Church's Trick or Treat Drive though. Brother Adam Fabbri headed up a team of knights with a safari theme, including a special appearance of Joe Exotic.
Saint Patrick's School conducted their annual Golf Tournament fundraiser on September 11, 2020 at the Carlisle Barrick's Golf Course. Over 100 golfers were in attendance practicing social distancing, and having a great time at this charity event. Council 4057 was well represented by over a dozen golfers. The Council, and Steve Hutek's K of C Insurance were Celtic Sponsors for the event. The Council sponsored team consisted of Past State Deputy, Mark Jago, Rob Amaral, Doug Henschel, and Dave DeFour. The event was a great success in providing additional funding for the school.
The story of the miracle propelling Fr McGivney toward sainthood!
Follow the Carlisle Knights of Columbus as they serve St. Patrick's Church and the Carlisle community.
SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.